Many people are under the impression that this software might be another scam as it resembles with the name Warren Buffet. Copy Buffet Software, which is developed by Jeremy Fin works on auto pilot mode of trading. It has a capacity to place up to 500 trades a day! And believe me some people have got lucky and even earned 82% profits.
How it works?
As this software runs on auto pilot mode, trading is easy with just a click of button it can be activated from anywhere in the world. Copy Buffet Software works on Binary option trading system, so your account can only be synchronised with a licensed broker. All you have to do is take trading signals and place your bets on your favourite stock. It is inspired on the principles of stock wizard Warren Buffet. For more information about how works Copy Buffet Software visit a website.
It Is Real and Not Scam
First of all, Copy Buffet Software makes no false promises and does not give any empty assurance. It has passed the betting test. It is observed that most of the binary option traders are not regulated and are not listed with any stock exchange. When this happens, the traders make their own rules. And in worst cases, they disappear overnight. And there is no way to catch them. However in this case, this software is regulated with Cyprus Stock exchange and all dealings are transparent, which proves that it is real and not a scam. And in case you are still wary about how this things work, then you can always sign for 30 day free trial, which the company is offering and see the result for yourself and decide. After the free trial, you can keep 95% of the profits for yourself and the remaining 5% goes to the software developers.
Getting started is very easy and non-fussy. You can open your account with a minimum payment of $250 and you will be assigned a broker. Once you start receiving signals from the brokers, you can place a call on your preferred stock and start earning extra cash. Since this is auto pilot software, it only picks profitable trades without worrying about stop loss. On an average, you get 80% signal strength, which is not bad. Copy Buffet Software is mobile friendly too. You can download the app or can trade from your tablet. This means you do not have to be glued in front of PC whole day. You can also withdraw money from account without any hassle.
You will be surprised to know that you do not have to be a professional trader to start trading in binary stock options. This software is meant for newbies and beginners, who want to start trading and make some quick profits.